Most of orange peel is yellow color and bitter taste, but Prime Aged Orange Peel is dark color and mild taste because it is a deliberately aged tea that undergoes a post-fermentation process. Prime Aged Orange Peel is expensive because of long fermentation.
Like most fruits, oranges are full of nutrients and enzymes that help our bodies perform better. Orange peels are rich in flavonones, powerful antioxidants that help reduce oxidative damage and fight free radicals.
Dried orange peel contains potassium for good heart contractions, water regulation, and helps to lower blood pressure. Plus potassium helps convert stored glycogen into usable energy. Vitamin C for keeping our immune system strong, also Vitamin A for preventing and healing DNA damage. Also, contains iron and copper for anemia, B Vitamins for good mood and vitality, plus phosphorus and calcium for strong bones. Zinc, selenium, and magnesium for enzyme production and a strong immune system.
- Helps clear away mucus and phlegm - great for smoking and coughing.
- Helps relieve coughing and cleanse lung & spleen.
- Helps with cold and flu - orange peel contains more Vitamin C than the orange itself, almost
twice the Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps speed up the recovery process.
- Helps with stomach discomfort - works wonders
for getting rid of gas, indigestion, stomachaches, bloating, and heartburn.
- Helps lower bad cholesterol and regulate blood pressure.
- Helps relieve pain - contains hesperidin and polymethoxyflavones which
are powerful anti-inflammatory agents that help with arthritis, joint pain, redness, and
- Helps reduce insulin resistance - pectin in dried orange peel has been shown in studies to
reduce insulin resistance and keep our blood sugar stable.
- Helps boost-up digestive system - pectin in dried orange peel helps grow probiotic
bacteria in our gut. Thus boosting up our immune system and keeping us healthy.
Note: these benefits are typically shown after 2-3 weeks period.
- Boil fresh water (212 °F)
- Put 1-2 tablespoon into a teapot with infuser or Easy Tea Maker
- Pour hot water (3 oz), rinse for 3 seconds and drain
- Pour hot water (8 oz) and infuse for 4-5 minutes
- Strain steeped tea and serve (suggested serving size: 8 oz)
- When steeped tea water is dark brown, add more water to dilute
- May be steeped again up to 3-4 times until the color of tea is clear
- Best to drink 3 times a day after meal
* This statement has not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.