Anti-Inflammation Mushroom, known as "Ganoderma Lucidum,""Big Black Lingzhi" or "Reishi Mushroom," has been widely used all over the world for centuries. In Chinese medicine it is used to treat heart, lung, liver, pancreas, and kidney impairments. This mushroom improves the immune system as it helps regulate entire body mechanism and metabolism to ensure that all organs function properly.
* Health Benefits *
Boosts immune system, improves blood circulation, protects the heart from shortage of blood supply, relieves rheumatic arthritis, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol (LDL), relieves coughing, clears sputum, relieves asthma, and stimulates white blood cell level. This mushroom is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Rinse 2-3 oz ('big size' - 1 piece or 'small size' - 2 pieces) once by water.
- Pour one gallon water into glass pot or large kettle and boil on low heat for 1 hour.
- Best to drink up to 3-4 cups (6-8 oz) a day. (If the taste is strong, add more water.)
- Can be boiled repeatedly up to 4-5 times by adding more drinking water to the pot daily.
- **When boiling tea in the slow cooker, it takes 5 hours on high level, preferably overnight. In the morning, turn down to low heat and drink 3-4 cups a day. At night add more water to the slow cooker and keep warm daily.
- 1- 2 pieces of this Mushroom may be drunk up to over 7 days.
- The health benefits can be showed after period of 1-2 weeks.
*This statement has not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.*