Orange Blossom Tea, known as "bitter orange blossom" contains more than ten amino acids beneficial for the body.
Tangerine (Orange) peels contain more than 60 types of flavonoids and over 170 different types of phytonutrients, in addition to being rich in various pectin, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
These two teas are known to promote gastrointestinal health, effective in treating heartburn, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, acid reflux, constipation and diarrhea. These teas can also be used against skin fungal infections by directly applying tea on the infected site. Additional benefits are nasal congestion remedy and promotes good sleep. By increasing the metabolic rate, bitter orange facilitates weight loss.
- Put 2-3 teaspoons of orange blossom and 1 teaspoon of orange peel
into tea infuser.
- Rinse out teas immediately by hot water (3 oz).
- Pour hot water (7- 8 oz) over teas in tea infuser and brew teas for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain brewed tea and drink the tea water (6-7 oz)
* Add honey in tea water for your favorite taste.
* Drink in mild taste by adding more water if the tea water is too bitter.
* Keep the strained tea water in the refrigerator for 3 days!
* Best to drink 3- 4 cups (6 oz cup) a day after meal. May mix the tea with other
* Diet Tips of Healthy Stomach *
Avoid Alcohol, Fried foods, Fatty & Spicy foods, Tomatoes, Oranges, Mint, Coffee,
Cheese, Butter, Soda, Chocolate, Bread (with gluten), Cigarette smoke, etc.
Avoid Fruit or Juice in the evening and night and eat at least three hours before
Eat smaller meals, more frequently instead of 3 large meals. Avoid lying down
*This statement has not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
This tea is known as "Kunlun Snow Mountain Chrysanthemum Tea" in Xinjiang, China (Tibet). This...
Evergreen Tea is also known as "Wild Kudingcha" or "Bitter Tea" in China, and it...
Pu-erh tea is a post-fermented tea which can only be made with a specific variety...
Our Easy Tea Maker is an efficient, simple, and clean way to steep tea. Add...